Blue California Showcasing Innovations in Healthy Aging, Nutrition, and Nature-based Food Preservation at IFT First Booth S1670
Blue California, a leading manufacturer of high-quality ingredients for the food and beverage industry, is pleased to announce its participation at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) First, July 17 – 19, at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago. Booth: S1670
Blue California will showcase its innovative solutions for functional food and beverages, including healthy aging, nutrition, nature-inspired food and beverage preservatives, and food-grade titanium dioxide replacements.
Hear from Linda May-Zhang, VP of Innovation, on what to expect.
Event Details: Date: July 17-19, 2023 Location: McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago Booth: S1670
Blue California representatives will be available for interviews during the IFT Annual Meeting and Food Expo. To schedule an interview or request additional information, please contact media contact Ana Capretz at the provided phone number or email address.
Hear from Linda May-Zhang, Blue California’s VP of Innovation, on the samples.
Yuzu-flavored Iced Tea with ErgoActive® ergothioneine
Lychee-flavored chocolate bite with ErgoActive® ergothioneine
- Explore innovative ingredients and technologies for functional food and beverages
- Discover how ergothioneine supports healthy aging in a talk by VP of Innovation, Linda May-Zhang, Ph.D.
- Title: "Reimagining functional food and beverages: How ergothioneine supports healthy aging"
- Date: Monday, July 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 am CST
- Location: Business First stage
Blue California's booth at S1670 will enable attendees to experience firsthand the transformative potential of their ingredients. The company's offerings are designed to support healthy aging and enhance overall wellness, delivering cutting-edge solutions for the functional food and beverage industry.
Key Talking Points:
- Meeting consumer demand for solutions that support cognitive health, immune, stress, and healthy aging through nature-inspired ingredients
- Nature-inspired food and beverage preservatives as alternatives to synthetic additives
- Food-grade titanium dioxide replacements as safe alternative whitening solutions
Blue California is dedicated to driving advancements in healthy aging, nutrition, and sustainable food preservation, harnessing the power of nature to deliver innovative solutions that positively impact consumers' lives.
Media Contact: Ana Capretz, Head of PR and Communications